- shall also be bound by all other terms and conditions of the eServices when using them; and
- agree to our prevailing policies, procedures and practices.
In the event of conflict:
- between a statement on the Website and a policy, procedure or practice adopted by us, the latter shall prevail to the extent of such conflict.
- We may, at our discretion, without giving prior notice and without liability, at any time suspend the operations of this Website or all or any part of the eServices for any period of time, whether for the purposes of updating, upgrading, system maintenance, or otherwise.
- We reserve all rights to change our policies, procedures and practices at any time and at our discretion. We may at our discretion add to, delete, withdraw, vary, discontinue, suspend, fully or partially, any information or features that form part of the Website (including all eServices available within it) at any time, with or without prior notice to you, and without liability.
Use of this Website and the eServices
- You must not use this Website or the eServices, or your Singpass, or any other password and user ID for any unlawful purpose.
- You must not alter or modify this Website or the eServices.
You must not submit, transmit, distribute, post, communicate, or store information or other material on, to or through this Website or the eServices that:
- infringes any intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights of others;
- is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, harmful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- is sexually explicit; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or information.
- You must ensure that all information or data that you submit or permit or cause to be submitted on this Website or the eServices is complete, true and accurate. You are solely responsible for the contents of any information and data submitted. Where supporting documents are required, you shall ensure all information submitted through this Website or the eServices is consistent with the supporting documents. Failure to do so may result in delay in processing or rejection of the application or submission. You may be liable for loss and expenses incurred arising from false or incorrect information submitted.
- You must promptly provide to us, upon request, any additional information which we may consider necessary in providing the eServices.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt computer networks or systems connected to, supporting or hosting the eServices and this Website or the eServices under any circumstances.
- You must not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the eServices or this Website or gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Website or the eServices or our servers.
- You must not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website or the eServices or its associated infrastructure.
- You must not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this Website or the eServices.
- You must not access data not intended for you or log into a server or account that you are not authorised to access.
- You must not attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation.
- You must not attempt to interfere with this Website or the eServices, or host or network, including without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Website or the eServices.
- Please click here for the Privacy Statement of this Website.
- We will use available technology to protect the security of communications made through this Website or the eServices. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity, or confidentiality of any transactions or other communications made through this Website or the eServices, whether using Singpass or otherwise. You carry out any transactions or communications at your risk.
- Internet communications are susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that this Website or the eServices and the server are free from infection by computer viruses, unauthorised software or other harmful elements.
- You shall take appropriate steps to keep your information, software, and equipment secure and free from virus. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any eService on this Website. You shall use your own virus protection software.
- You shall ensure the security and confidentiality of your Singpass and any other password and user ID which may be assigned to you. This includes taking all necessary steps to keep your password(s) and account information confidential at all times and changing your password(s) periodically.
- You are responsible for all activities, transactions and enquiries made through the use of your identification, Singpass, or other password(s), regardless of whether such activities, transactions or enquiries were made with your knowledge and authority. You must report to us immediately if you know or have reason to suspect that the security of your Singpass or any other password has been compromised or used by another person without your authority. Please note that we will never ask you for your Singpass or password other than as an authorisation key in the course of login to the eServices.
- We reserve the right to deny or restrict access to this Website or the eServices by any particular person, block access from any particular Internet address to this Website or the eServices, or block your Singpass, Singpass ID or other password or user ID at any time without providing any reason or notification.
- All material, including but not limited to text, compilations, graphics, images, audio, video, source code, software programs and other works (the “Contents”) in the Website and the eServices are protected by copyright, trade mark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interests in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by us.
- Except as otherwise provided, no part of the Contents may be reproduced, modified, transmitted, distributed, incorporated in print or electronic form in any way for commercial or any other purpose without our prior written permission. Permission shall be sought by means of an email to eLit-JUD-Support@crimsonlogic.com, stating your identity, the content sought to be used, intent of use, manner of use and timeframe of use. We reserve the right to refuse permission without stating any reason(s).
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- All information on this Website is provided for your general information only and does not constitute legal or professional advice or opinion. You shall conduct your own checks including but not limited to seeking legal or professional advice) to verify the currency, accuracy and completeness of the information and its applicability to your circumstances before referring to, using or relying on the information. We shall not be liable for any action or omission in reliance on this Website.
- All Contents are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, without warranties of any kind (express, implied, statutory or otherwise arising from usage, custom or trade or by operation of law). While we have taken reasonable care in providing the Contents, we shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such Contents. Any use by you is solely and fully at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not represent or warrant and hereby disclaim any representation or warranty of any kind (express, implied, statutory or otherwise arising from usage, custom or trade or by operation of law) to you or any third party:
- as to the truth, accuracy, correctness, veracity, fullness, adequacy, originality, completeness, reasonableness, reliability, satisfactory quality, currency, timeliness, non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability and fitness for any purpose of the Contents;
- regarding the use or the results of the use of the Contents in terms of their correctness, accuracy, completeness or reliability, or otherwise;
- that this Website and the eServices will meet your needs or requirements;
- that any service, software or information provided on this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, accurate, reliable, secure, free from human tampering or intervention, free from bugs, virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro, free from transmission errors or otherwise fault-free or error free, or that any defects or deficiencies will be corrected;
- that any information transmitted by you by e-mail or other means through or to us or anyone will be accurately received or secure; or
- as to compliance with or non-infringement of any third-party intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Using this Website or the eServices means you acknowledge, accept, and assume all risks inherent in Internet transactions and will not hold us liable under any circumstances for any claim or demand (for damages, losses, expenses, etc.) which you may have or be exposed to as a result of you assuming such risks.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you or any third party and expressly disclaim liability for any loss, damage, expense or cost, including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential or incidental damages, loss of income, revenue, profits, goodwill, business, business contracts or business opportunities, anticipated savings, economic loss, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, modem, telephone or other property, which may result, directly or indirectly, from:
- anything done or omitted to be done in relation to this Website or the eServices;
- reference to, usage of or reliance on any statement, opinion, representation or information in this Website or the eServices;
- usage of or access to any other website linked to this Website;
- any delay in operation or transmission, communication failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software or any inability to use or loss of access to this Website, Singpass or any other password, howsoever caused;
- the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses your Singpass or any other password or accesses or uses this Website or the eServices; or
- any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or incompleteness in this Website or the eServices, or in the transmission of this Website or the eServices,
While every care is taken by us in providing the eServices, we do not warrant or represent that access to the eServices will be provided uninterrupted or free from error or that any identified defect will be corrected and we disclaim all liability for any direct, incidental or consequential damage or loss that may result from such interruptions or errors or defects, including but not limited to:
- any loss of, or any inability to retrieve, any data or information however caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of service; and
- any inaccuracy in the information presented, used or transmitted through the eServices.
Access to the site
- The accessibility and operation of this Website and the eServices relies on technologies outside our control. Due to the inherent nature of electronic communication, you acknowledge that there may be errors, delays, omissions, interruption, breach of security, corruption, unavailability of access in connection with or inaccuracies in this Website and the eServices. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of this Website and the eServices at any time, including during the time you access any information or perform online transactions or services, whether using Singpass, other password(s), or otherwise.
- 8.1 We reserve the right to provide links to other websites, including private sector websites. Such links are provided as a convenience. Under no circumstances shall links to other websites be taken to mean that they are affiliated to or endorsed or approved by us, nor shall we be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
- 8.2 We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other website linked to or from this Website. You access any such website at your own risk. You shall not hold us responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss arising from your use of or access to information or material provided or made available in such websites.
- 8.3 Before caching or creating any link to or frame of this Website or engaging in similar activities, prior written permission must be sought from us by email to eLit-JUD-Support@crimsonlogic.com. We reserve the right to impose any terms and conditions when granting such permission, including the payment of a fee. In no event shall you link to this Website in a manner that is illegal or damaging to our reputation, nor shall you link to this Website in order to take commercial advantage of it.
- We reserve the right to object to or disable any link to or frame of this Website. We also reserve the right to change any URL, including the URL of this Website, without notification. You therefore cache or create a link to or frame of this Website at your own risk.
You shall not create any link to this Website from any website containing any prohibited material under the Media Development Authority’s Internet Code of Practice, including but not limited to the following:
- inappropriate, racist, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information;
- material or information that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, publicity or other legal rights; and
- material that promotes terrorism and that is harmful to public interest, public morality, public order, public security, national harmony, or is otherwise unlawful.
- 9.1 We reserve the right to introduce and revise any fees from time to time. We are not responsible for any fees charged by any other website that is not provided by us.
- You shall also ensure that payments are made to us in accordance with the terms and conditions of the eServices.
10.1 At all times, you will indemnify and keep us indemnified against any mishaps caused by or resulting from:
- your use of this Website or the eServices;
- use by any other person of this Website or the eServices using your username or login password;
- any action taken or omitted to be taken in good faith by us pursuant to any information or instruction given by you or emanating from your account.
The mishaps mentioned in Clause 10.1 include:
- losses (including direct, indirect, incidental, and consequential losses);
- damages (including general special, and punitive damages);
- injuries; and
- claims, demands, costs, expenses, fees (including all legal fees, such as that between solicitor and client, on a full indemnity basis whether or not incurred in respect of any real, anticipated, or threatened legal proceedings).
- 10.1 At all times, you will indemnify and keep us indemnified against any mishaps caused by or resulting from:
Here is a non-exhaustive list of ways through which we can notify you:
- normal mail;
- registered mail;
- by hand;
- SMS messages;
- Wireless Application Protocol-enabled facilities.
- Notifications shall be deemed to be duly sent if sent by any of the above ways to an address (electronic or otherwise) provided by you in this Website.
- Here is a non-exhaustive list of ways through which we can notify you:
13 Applicable Laws
14 Use of Open Data
- The use of datasets that agencies including us publish to the public free-of-charge (Open Data) will be governed by the Singapore Open Data Licence.